Joe M. Nunley, AIA / JMN Architecture in San Antonio, TX
JMN Architecture and Interior Design was established, in 1985, by Joe M. Nunley, AIA, to provide Project Management, Architectural, Interior Design and Site Planning Services for the San Antonio area.
My practice is based on a relatively small number of clients, so I can focus my personal attention on your expectations and priorities … and, you can benefit from my 40 years of professional experience. Your Project will likely require hundreds (if not thousands) of decisions, from initial concepts through completion. I can help you in obtaining the necessary information to make smart rational decisions.
Recent Projects: Primary responsibility as Principal of JMN Architecture and Interior Design
- Most recently, completed several corporate office interior design projects and assisted in the programming and schematic designs for future development on a Church Site.
- Directed the A&E team in the planning and design of a 450,000 sq. ft. warehouse renovation project for residential loft apartments, commercial office and retail space.
- Designed and managed the development of a 15 acre “family entertainment center” for local and “tourist designation” markets, from concept, through theme design and construction, to opening.
- Primary responsibility for land planning, site development, site selection, project feasibility studies, budget development, program functional analysis and comparative conceptual design for the initial stages of multiple projects for a broad mix of developer and corporate clients.
- Record of conducting sensitive negotiations including: contracts, program requirements, life-safety code issues, financial arrangements, competitive marketing and proprietary systems.
Past Projects: Primary or major responsibility as Employee of several architectural firms prior to the founding of JMN Architecture and Interior Design
- Directed the design and construction of an insurance company’s “corporate identity”, 9 story, office building and interiors.
- Directed and coordinated multi-disciplinary team in the development of a 72 acre office park including master planning, the first of twin 11-story office buildings and a 100,000 s.f. retail facility.
- Directed research, cost analysis and preliminary design for client, in a comparative study of an “image vs. low profile” $22,000,000 corporate office building.
- Design for a major theme park identified by the client as the …”best designed village in the park.”
From a small retail lease, to a large multi-phased Project; I'll focus on your best interests and priorities.
(Go to the Photo Gallery, at the top of the page, for more details)
Additional information and references are available upon request.
Please call JMN Architecture today or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for your free initial project consultation.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Texas Registration – Architect
- Texas Registration – Interior Designer
- Missouri Registration – Architect
- American Institute of Architects