Project Management in San Antonio, TX
The most important decisions to be made on any Project are the initial steps in the process. These initial steps also represent your opportunity to have the most impact on the end results. (As your Project takes shape, more and more decisions are subject to influence by code official, functional, financial, scheduling, engineering and protocol restraints.)
The first step is the development of a Project Program that represents your requirements, priorities and expectations for the Project. This step is appropriate for very small projects and for very large projects. My services include assisting you in developing that Program, and the following:
- Program development & confirmation
- Preliminary code, development & zoning review, with an impact evaluation
- The development of concepts & schematic options
- Review, selection & engagement of appropriate engineering and specialty consultants for the “design team”
- Coordination of engineering and specialty consultants’ concepts & schematics
- Coordination of “design team” to assist in developing preliminary budgets
- Coordination of “design team” to assist in developing preliminary schedules
- Coordination of “design team” for options & recommendations in developing construction contracts and responsibilities
- Through schematic design, design development, construction documentation, bidding or negotiation and construction administration ……(as much, or as little)….. as you require for your project ….
The photos, above, represent the broad range of my experience in conventional Commercial & Retail projects, plus, specialty design experience in Religious, Educational, Food Service & Recreational Entertainment Facilities.
(Go to the Photo Gallery, at the top of the page, for more details)
Additional information and references are available upon request.
Please call JMN Architecture today or email email@example.com, for your free initial project consultation.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Texas Registration – Architect
- Texas Registration – Interior Designer
- Missouri Registration – Architect
- American Institute of Architects