Site Planning in San Antonio, TX
After your functional program and priorities are confirmed, my design services include a full site evaluation and development plans. These services are noted as follows:
- Program development & confirmation
- Preliminary development & zoning review, with an impact evaluation
- Site selection & conceptual schematic options
- Master planning for large “multiple-use, or phased” sites
- Coordination of civil & utility engineering concept development
- Site design development (in-tandem with building design)
- Through construction documentation, bidding or negotiation and construction administration ……(as much, or as little)….. as you require for your project .....
The photos, above, represent the broad range of my experience in conventional Commercial & Retail projects, plus, specialty design experience in Religious, Educational, Food Service & Recreational Entertainment Facilities.
(Go to the Photo Gallery, at the top of the page, for more details)
Additional information and references are available upon request.
Please call JMN Architecture today or email email@example.com, for your free initial project consultation.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Texas Registration – Architect
- Texas Registration – Interior Designer
- Missouri Registration – Architect
- American Institute of Architects